LCT’s home, Weber Center for the Performing Arts, is located on the Mississippi River with two performance spaces.
Having opened in January of 2013, our new home was designed for the audience member and includes:
- Centralized box office to serve both performance spaces.
- Full ADA compliance with no ramps or stairs for those with mobility challenges.
- Hearing Loop (T-Coil) assisted-listening system that connects our sound system with your t-coil on your hearing assist devices. Headsets available at box office.
- Elevator for movement between floors.
- Plush, comfortable seating with ample leg room.
- Exceptional view of the Mississippi River.
- Unique lobby designed for a social theatre experience.
For more information about Weber Center for the Performing Arts, please visit www.webercenterarts.org.
Opened in 2013, the Lyche Theatre offers ample leg room and clear views of the stage from any of its 450 seats. Entrances and exits are centrally located and fully accessible for all.
Opened in 2013, the Veterans Studio Theatre is a black box threatre with flexible seating for up to 100. Each seat has a clear view of the stage and entrances and exits are centrally located and fully accessible for all.